In addition to crunching numbers, I am eager to start jumping into a couple of outlets for making money, such as photography and Mary Kay. I have 2 Mary Kay parties in the next couple of weeks, which is so exciting to me! I also think I have come to a photography name...what do you all think of "Don't Blink Photography"? It has 2 meanings, and can remain the same when I get married, since it doesn't have my last name in it. And no, there are not any prospects currently, but eventually I feel God will bless me in that area. No worries until then. I would totally love input in the name. Feel free to give me feedback. My goal with Mary Kay is to add 3 new team members this summer. I really want to go on target for my first free car this summer, but need to believe that I can do it! If any of you know people that would be interested in hearing about the amazing opportunity Mary Kay has to offer, please let me know.
I have also been enjoying some time in the sun and hanging with friends. Megan has been hanging with us a lot, and it was been so much fun having her around. I have been cooking a bit, trying to avoid eating out, since it is much healthier that way. I am trying to lose weight and then manage it better. I have been swimming...yes, UNDERWATER, too!! I have not been underwater in 8 years, and it feels so amazing! I will post pictures of the initial dunk in the next post. I am hoping that my tan will come together soon. I am going to Florida next week, so I will be taking in the beautiful sun there as an extension of being poolside in Texas. I have a few pictures to share from the last pool visit. Isn't he just precious?? He was using complete sentences all day. He said things like, "I go away," "I want my duck," and "I did it!" Right, Tiff? ;)



2 comments:
Yay for almost being out of debt! I'm so proud of your hard work! Now if we could only be OUT of debt but IN a house!!! Hope springs eternal...
No more crazy talk! Maybe if we don't mention the quickly diminishing summer, it will just go on forever? ;)
That little guy sure had a fun time in your pool. Thanks so much for capturing some cute moments on film!
Post a Comment