I have been going non-stop lately...until the swine flu came to town. I was going, going, going, and then they canceled school for a week, so now I am just taking in the downtime. No, I do not have the swine flu, but am enjoying the paid time off. I have been busy preparing my kiddos for the state Math TAKS test, administering the test, venturing on a field trip, playing street hockey, brainstorming classroom ideas, attending birthday parties, playing with my camera, attending MUW Homecoming, and writing some songs. I have been having fun doing it all, but it has worn me out! I am posting some pictures that will show some of the events that have been going on recently. I will add more detail in the next post. I am off to pack for my unexpected trip to Alabama, due to the week off because of the swine flu.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment