Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beautiful kids

I am so blessed to have so many friends who love me unconditionally!! I am also so blessed to have friends with amazing kids!! I absolutely LOVE my friends' kids as if they were my own. I wish I had more financial means to be able to spoil them rotten, but at this time, I just do what I can do. It is really hard to not buy every cute item of clothing, shoes, or accessories for each one. Once I start making the big bucks with Mary Kay, watch out...I will be on the spoiling path for each and every one of the kiddos in my life. So, for those of you who have not yet received goodies for the kiddos...watch out...it is coming your way in the future. :)
Anyway, I wanted to share some recent pictures of some of my heartthrobs...they are absolutely adorable!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best.entry.ever :) I want someone to kiss Jackson like that just so I can have a picture!

Jax is so lucky to have you in his life! And, trust me, you spoil enough as is ;)

Anonymous said...

1. I should be grading right now.
2. Instead, I'm strolling through your blog. On the right side of the screen - where it lists the different blogs, their names, and their most recent entry - ours says "Love is...(Our blog's title) Donna Jean (my most recent post's title)" Seeing that made me smile.
3. It's time for you to update.
4. Numbered lists are dumb ;)