Since my last post was so long, I figured I would just post a picture recap of what has been going on around here...
Lola has grown so much!! She is now 35 pounds...wowsers!!
Kristy's rockin' snow angel!!
Kristy's rockin' snow angel!!
Kristy playing in the snow...can we say "aggressive"? ;)
Megan's Easter Baskets
My Easter Baskets
Kristy's Easter Baskets I had so much fun getting stuff for the Easter baskets!
This is the infamous, wonderful, yet "calorie-free" bundt cake...marble is the way to go!
This is the sign on top of Kristy's bundt cake...love all of their catchy slogans!!
These are the beautiful flowers that Kristy got at school.
Jackson, Josh, and Tiffany at Jackson's 2nd birthday party...great looking family!!Jackson "cheesing" on cue...what's not to love?!? I just love this kid!! Jax, I am glad I got to share this day with you...you are so special to me!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment